Bit & Brain Technologies, SL, with CIF B99241655 and postal address C/ Santa Teresa de Jesús, 30, local 1. 50006 ZARAGOZA and email: [email protected]
Data protection delegate contact information:
No se precisa.
Extended description of the purpose of data processing:
We will process your data to guarantee the security of people and facilities.
Deadlines or criteria for data conservation:
Data will be deleted within a maximum period of one month from its collection, except when they have to be kept to prove the commission of acts that threaten the integrity of people, property or facilities. In such a case, the images must be made available to the competent authority within a maximum period of seventy-two hours from the date the existence of the recording became known. The blocking obligation provided for in the law will not apply to these treatments.
Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The entity will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or applied logic to your data.
Legitimation for the legitimate interest of the responsible, to guarantee the security of people and facilities.
During the period of duration og the treatment, no assignment will be made, except legal obligation to the Security Forces, Courts and Tribunals. No international transfer of data will be made.
The interested party can exercise the following rights:
- Right to ask for access to your personal data.
- Right to ask for rectification and deletion of data.
- Right to ask for limiting your data processing.
- Right to oppose data processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to oppose individual automated decision-making.
- Right to withdraw given consent.
Any individual has the right to get confirmation about the fact that the Entity is treating personal data that concerns them or not. Interested people have the right to access their personal data as well as ask for rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to privacy against the use of video surveillance and sound recording devices in the workplace.
- The entity may process the images obtained through camera or video camera systems for the exercise of the control functions of the workers provided for in article 20.3 of the Workers' Statute, provided that these functions are exercised within its legal framework and with its inherent limits. The entity will expressly inform the workers and, where appropriate, their representatives, about this measure in advance, in a clear and concise way.
- In the event that the flagrant commission of an illegal act by the workers has been caught, the duty to inform will be understood to have been fulfilled by placing an informative device in a sufficiently visible place identifying, at least, the existence of the treatment, the identity of the person in charge and the possibility of exercising the rights provided for in articles 15 to 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. A connection code or Internet address to this information will also be included in the informative device. In any case, the entity as responsible for the treatment will keep the information referred to in the aforementioned regulation available to those affected.
- The entity, in no case will install sound recording or video surveillance systems in places intended for rest or recreation of workers or public employees, such as changing rooms, toilets, dining rooms and the like.
- The use of systems similar to those referred to in the previous sections for the recording of sounds in the workplace will only be allowed when the risks for the safety of the facilities, goods and people derived from the activity carried out in the facilities are relevant and always respecting the principle of proportionality, of minimum intervention and the guarantees provided for in the previous sections.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through from its website: www.agpd.es.
The personal data we process comes directly from you.
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data, Image.
Specially protected data categories are not processed.